WORK DATES 2018
Saturday, June 16 | Grounds Clean-up | 8:00 am – 12:00 noon
Saturday, July 14 | Grounds Clean-up | 8:00 am – 12:00 noon
Tuesday, July 31 | Dining Hall Clean-up | 6:00 pm till complete
Thursday, August 2 | Auditorium Clean-up | 7:00 pm till complete
Saturday, August 4 | Grounds Clean-up/stones | 8:00 am – 12:00 noon
Safety policy reminders
To maintain the unique environment at Central Manor Camp, please be aware of the following:
- Please note where you park when entering the camp and be aware of stone walkways and walking in a wooded setting. If visiting the camp in the evening, consider bringing a flashlight to assist walking around the camp.
- While driving on camp property, please be aware of people walking and proceed with caution. No vehicles are permitted in the camper and cabin areas during camp week. Please park in designated areas only.
- No smoking is allowed on the camp property.
- No pets are permitted on the camp property.
- In case of an emergency, dial 911.
Golf Cart shuttle service is available for anyone needing assistance in getting around camp. The shuttle service is available by dialing 717-435-6039 from 7:30 am through 10:00 pm.
Future Central Manor Camps
Mark your calendars now!
2019 | August 10-18
2020 | August 8-16